Would you like to receive help from a Caseworker?

Sep 10th, 2019 | By | Category: Further information

UCU Stirling Branch has a number of volunteer trained Caseworkers who are willing to assist other members when they have a problem at work. If you would like to contact a Caseworker for advice or to accompany you to a meeting, please complete this form and send it, in confidence, to Pam (pmcgibbon2@ucu.org.uk), in the first instance. Pam will then forward your request to our Casework Coordinator for you to be allocated a suitable Caseworker.

To be eligible to receive this help, you already need to be a member of UCU.

Please DO NOT send a message via the comments form below as it may not reach us in time. 


Leave a Comment